Thursday, 21 January 2016

SUMMER ESSENTIALS



Hey Guys! 
I thought I'd show you some of my summer essentials/inspo for this year :)

I'm very much a plain Jane kinda guy, anything basic and timeless is my jam, I adore fashion and style, though for me personally, I love anything top quality that will last forever and never go out of style(for my basics anyway).

I've made this little pin board to document my all time fave picks for summer! 

1. The Classic Speedo AKA The Budgie Smuggler - 
Every guy needs a pair of speedo's! Pro's: minimises tan lines, shows the bod, comfortable, honestly just the ideal beach/swimming outfit. Con's: some people aren't fans, and kids may give you funny looks.

2. The Weekender/Beach Bag - 
A classic duffle. Pro's: fits literally everything you need for a weekend away, doubles as a beach bag, lightweight, foldable. Con's: NONE!
LINK: LONGCHAMP

3. The Shirt -
A basic white shirt. Pro's: lightweight, wear to the beach, aids in avoiding burnt shoulders, doubles as a head wrap to stop the scalp burn. Con's: avoid wearing fake tan with this(sweat will stain any faux glow to this)

4. The Beach Towel -
A large heavy duty towel. Pro's: good to lay on, good to dry off with, soft. Con's: NONE!
LINK: SATURDAYSNYC

5. The Denim Jean - 
A sturdy pant. Pro's: comfortable, relaxed, stylish. Con's: Yet again, NONE!

6. The Fragrance -
A cologne to make you smell good. Pro's: smells good, sets moods, attracts guys & dolls(whatever you're into), fresh. Con's: do I really need to? ..NONE!

7. The SPF -
A lotion or oil to fight the suns harmful rays. Pro's: protects your skin, moisturises your skin, smells good(sometimes). Con's: NONE! SPF does not stop you from getting a tan!

8. The Basic Tee -
A cotton t-shirt. Pro's: comfortable, relaxed, no effort, simple & easy. Con's: some colours may show sweat. 

ALSO! A book that you're currently reading or a soundtrack you're obsessed with goes perfectly with a day at the beach or a road trip.

Well that pretty much sums it up for this one.
I hope you enjoyed/got some inspiration from this, I love making inspo pin boards.

Enjoy the summer season!

No comments

Post a Comment

© JAMIESON WILLIAM SANGSTER /
Maira Gall