Friday, 22 January 2016

EXPLORE THE TOWN


Photo taken: 3rd October 2015

During The week that I took this picture, I felt like exploring the city I live in.

I feel like too often we forget how beautiful our surroundings are, what they have to offer us, and how they can make us feel. 

I think sometimes we get so swept up with what we are doing, that we forget to take a step back and appreciate what is right in front of us.

This day means so much to me, I used to really struggle to do things on my own, but on this day, for some reason, I felt totally and completely at peace with doing this alone. 

I think we all need to take a step back sometimes, from our chaotic minds, and high expectations, and just appreciate what we have and what surrounds us. 

This post sounds a bit wankerish, but I just had to document this day and how it made me feel.

I hope you've enjoyed reading and I look forward to the next!

No comments

Post a Comment

© JAMIESON WILLIAM SANGSTER /
Maira Gall